As an Investment Advisor Representative, Patrick acts as a resource, guiding his clients in making the right financial decisions for their future. Working collaboratively, he guides them in determining and clarifying their financial goals, establishes their financial position, and identifies areas of opportunity. He helps them protect what is important to them with insurance strategies, save and invest for their future, and offers advice to help them make financial decisions with confidence.
Whether you’re just starting out, growing your family, getting ready for retirement, or looking for a way to protect all that you’ve worked for, I can help you find the right solutions to make the most of today, tomorrow, and the years to come.
- Licensed to sell Life, Accident, and Health Insurance
- Holds the Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 Securities Licenses
- Graduate of Salve Regina University, earning his degree in Business Administration and Marketing, as well as his Masters of Business Administration
- While at Salve Regina was a member of the men’s basketball team and the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Currently resides in North Kingstown, RI
- In his spare time, he enjoys basketball and in the summer playing golf
I am licensed and registered to offer products and services in RI. Licenses and registrations will vary.
Domiciled in RI.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck